Kay was absolutely one of the best vendor choices we made for our wedding. She is professional and efficient — both of which are particularly important for big family weddings like ours — and also a very talented photographer. She got all the photos we wanted very quickly and without disturbing the event at all. Our family and friends rave about how beautiful her pictures turned out, too. Kay and her team are the absolute best at what they do. Thank you Kay for helping make our wedding day last for the rest of our lives!
When I think back on my experience, here is what comes to mind about Kay:
- Organized: Before our wedding we had a meeting to go over our logistics. We went through the timeline together, while she took notes about our wedding (placing, timing, the who’s-who, etc). She knew all the right questions to ask. We had a large and complicated wedding party, but on the big day, she knew everyone’s names, and was able to make sure we got every picture we wanted. There is a lot to worry about on the wedding day, and it was such a relief to know that Kay had everything under control on her end.
- Hard worker: In our meetings leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day, Kay was diligent. When we were doing our photos in the park, Kay actually laid down on the ground in her dress and heels to get the right shots! I was so impressed by her determination to take the best pictures, even if it meant getting dirty!
- Personable: We also all really enjoyed Kay as a person. Emotions run high during wedding planning, and having someone as kind, compassionate, and funny as Kay was refreshing. She made it clear that she cared about our story, and making sure we got exactly what we wanted on our wedding day.
- Professional: We were initially unsure about hiring a professional wedding photographer, but after hearing horror stories of people who didn’t, we decided we wanted to have the best. And Kay is the best. She was always on time to meetings, she always responded to emails promptly, and she even referred us to our DJ.
- Gifted: We just got the pictures back this weekend. And I have to say, they are absolutely breathtaking. Going through the album was like reliving our wedding all over again, and Kay captured it all– from me getting dressed to our exit at the end of the night. Each picture was perfect. I am so very grateful we were lucky enough to get to have Kay for our wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you for everything Kay!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Kay for our wedding. She is absolutely AMAZING! I was a long distance bride, so I did all of my planning remotely. I was 100% confident from the very beginning that Kay was the best choice to capture our special day. She went above and beyond for my husband and I every step of the way. On our special day, she made me feel so calm and comfortable and relaxed. She is so much more than your wedding photographer. She’s your friend, advocate, coordinator and fairy godmother! She expertly captured every special moment from that day. She truly goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best and most memorable day possible. I cannot thank her enough for her kindness, patience and devotion. Thank you, Kay!
Kay Meyer was absolutely fantastic at our wedding. Her photography skills exceeded our expectations. Plus she was kind, courteous, fun to work with, and organized down to every detail! Everything about our wedding was perfect and Kay had a large hand in that! We 100% recommend Kay Meyer Photography for weddings and any other events!! Thanks again Kay!
– Louisa & Andrew